Wednesday, August 10, 2011

He's tinkering with the blog again...

Sorry about the design shifts recently. 

When I set the blog to that rather austere background using a photo of some of the lead type from my collection, I'd intended to leave it like that for the forseeable future.

Then I was informed that I'm a children's author... or at least an all-ages author.

Never fear, the content of the blog won't change, just the layout and presentation.  This has never been a blog for adults only and I'm not an author who writes for only one audience and have no intention of becoming same.

Anyway, what you see as I post this isn't the final form. In the next few days, the blog layout will shift here and there as I rethink my design and layout.

Apologies in advance.

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages to Type is a blog about books, writing and literary culture (with the occasional digression into coffee and the care and feeding of giant robots).