Thursday, May 21, 2009

Book News?

In response to a couple of emails... Yes, I'm still keeping track of news and developments in the publishing industry and the world of literature. However, I noticed that those posts were little more than links to the stories wherever I found them originally, and there are other tools for that... like Twitter. For the latest on the strange possible-but-not-really-but-maybe-a-sequel to Catcher in the Rye, Frank McCourt's heartbreaking cancer diagnosis and other oddments of literature and publishing news (or what passes for news) in bite-sized chunks with links for further elucidation when possible, I invite you to either "Follow" me on Twitter or you can watch the feed in the right margin. "Larger" stories on which I have developed an opinion or a running commentary (such as the ongoing Google Books saga) will continue to appear in the old context for your reading enjoyment. - Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages to Type is a blog about books, writing and literary culture (with the occasional digression into coffee and the care and feeding of giant robots).