Thursday, July 30, 2009

PNWA

THIS WEEKEND!!! (Wow! That got here fast!) This weekend (starting tonight actually) I will be at the Pacific Northwest Writer's Conference. Meeting new friends, sitting down with editors and agents to pitch my novel. The docket is full of the usual meetings on time management, platforms and writing groups. Tonight is the kickoff event with keynote speaker Terry Brooks. I'm kinda nervous about the whole thing. I've been to plenty of conferences in various capacities, but this is my first writing conference and my first attempt at pitching my novel face to face. I'll be liveblogging as much as I can when I can find a wireless signal... assuming my battery holds out or I can find a plug, of course. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages to Type is a blog about books, writing and literary culture (with the occasional digression into coffee and the care and feeding of giant robots).