Saturday, February 28, 2009

Questions to answer before I write... Part I

Thank you for your participation in my experiment. There were a lot of questions and I was in danger of making the vid too long, so there will have to be more than one. Keep sending in questions and I'll take the best of the lot for the next Vlog entry. I must say that I was astounded by the breadth of topics I have been asked to cover. It was a really strange experience sitting in a room talking to a camera with no one around. Which was kind of the point. I wasn't sure that this kind of blogging (or vlogging, I suppose) would be a comfortable environment for me. It was a lot of fun, but I was a little nervous and I think it shows. I've also never edited video before, so there was a heightened sense of the high wire. Leave your comments and questions in the newly-repaired comments section! And remember: If you can't be right, be funny!

1 comment:

  1. Babies come from Target? I knew it...
    I'll be sending in more questions.
    Thanks for answering, Scott!
    ~Melissa Haffly

    ReplyDelete

Pages to Type is a blog about books, writing and literary culture (with the occasional digression into coffee and the care and feeding of giant robots).